We all want children at some point in life, but in some cases, it is found as hard as they are suffering from infertility. Conceiving a baby can be just a dream for some couples. When a woman has an infertility issue and can’t conceive naturally, it becomes an emotional struggle for her and the family as well. However, there is hope. As of today’s science and technology offering miracles one by one with advancements in medical sciences. You can find various methods of conception are now available. One of them is IUI which is also known as Intrauterine Insemination, Here we discuss a little in-depth IUI. Before we go through this IUI procedure we should know How Does IUI Works?
How Does IUI Procedure Work
Intrauterine insemination (IUI) is a type of artificial insemination or a procedure used for treating infertility issues. In this procedure sperm that have been washed and will choose the right one and are placed directly in the woman’s uterus. And then after the time, your ovary releases one or more eggs to be fertilized. Generally, the IUI process involves transferring semen from the male partner into the female partner’s uterus. The main goal of this process is to increase the number of sperm that reach the fallopian tubes and, as result, increase the chances of fertilization.
Who needs IUI Procedure?
IUI works for some infertility cases and doesn’t work for others because every infertility cases are different. The success of the IUI procedure depends on the individual’s gynecological condition. Hence it will be best to consult an IUI expert to get an idea about your problems.
IUI procedure can be opted for by:
- Females who have abnormalities in their cervical muscles and issues in her fallopian tubes
- Male who suffer from low sperm quality such as ejaculation dysfunction, and
- Lesbian couples.
Tips and Suggestions to Make Your IUI Successful
As all women’s infertility condition is different, so each case needs a specific procedure. Not every artificial insemination process works for every woman who wants to have a child in life. There are also many factors such as age, infertility condition and stress levels play an important role in the success of your IUI. Find below some tips you can follow to make your IUI pregnancy successful:
- Visit a Fertility Expert
- Research before Choose Your Doctor
- Eat Healthily
- Avoid Alcohol
- Stop Smoking
- Do Light Exercising
- De-stress and Control Anxiety
- Take Prescribed Supplements
- Stay Happy
- Have Sex after IUI
What to Eat After IUI for Success
What you take in your diet influences the success rate of IUI. You need to add more protein-rich foods to your diet and cut down on carbs. If you are struggling with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS), taking a healthier diet can enhance the chances of conception. Hence a good and balanced diet always makes way for a better pregnancy. Let’s discuss what to Eat after IUI for Success.
Foods to Eat After IUI for Success
- Eat as much fruit, dry fruits.
- Take leafy vegetables as possible
- Eat fresh and home-made food
- Avoid processed foods
- Do not eat fish with too much mercury
- Take small meals each day i. e. 6 meals in a day
- Add quinoa, brown rice, and other complex carbohydrates to your diet
- Don’t eat hot, spicy foods, foods that cause more acidity and indigestion. Do not add anything or asafoetida to the food.
- Fruits which need to avoid such as grapes, papaya, and pineapple because they capable to break down the endometrial layer and make you bleed. Which can lead to miscarriage.
If you are struggling with infertility then it is better to consult the best infertility doctor. If you are searching for an infertility doctor in India then do research and choose the best doctor. India is the best destination for infertility treatment all over the world. You can find low IUI cost here and IVF Cost in India is also affordable as compared to other countries.